Roasted garlic should be in everyone’s kitchen. It’s so good. There are so many things you can do with it. You can put it on toast or in pasta. The roasting process mellows out the garlic so it isn’t so sharp and strong.
Nutrition facts: WW: 5 points;
- Peel a lot of the paper off the garlic bulbs still keeping the bulb together as one.
- Cut the top off of the bulb exposing the tops of the individual cloves.
- Pour the olive oil on top and the salt and pepper.
- Wrap in tin foil and slow roast in the oven at 350°F for an hour.
- Take out the oven and cool. Squeeze out of the papers.
- Enjoy on toast or in other cooking.