Signature Foods supplied free samples to me to try in different recipes and write about my experience. This chicken fajita recipe uses salsa from the Signature foods line.
These fajitas are fast and easy, with plenty of veggies. I made the corn tortillas fresh. My recipe is here. You could cook the chicken, peppers and onion on the barbeque if you want. Just put them on skewers so they don’t fall in the coals.
My full review for the Signature Foods Salsa can be found here. The ingredient list on their salsa has no strange ingredients and reads right out of a farmer’s recipe book. This salsa is so good and it allows you to add a homemade flavour without the work. Signature Foods salsa tastes like I raided my Mother’s garden.
- Corn Tortillas - 8
- Chicken Breast - 1 Sliced
- Bell Pepper - 1 Cut Into Strips
- Onion - 1 Cut Into Strips
- Chili Powder - 1 Tbsp
- Cumin - 1 Tbsp
- Lettuce - 0.5 Cup
- Fresh Salsa By Signature Foods (or your favourite brand) - 1 Cup
- Cheddar Cheese - 0.5 Cup, Grated
- Oilive Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Warm up the tortillas in foil in the oven.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add chicken, chili powder and cumin.
- Add Peppers and Onions. Cook until brown and chicken is cooked through.
- Add chicken mixture to tortilla, top with cheese, salsa and lettuce.